In brief, "Dark Dungeons" is a short comic book (called a "tract") about a teenaged girl who gets swept away into the occult from playing a fictitious RPG called "Dark Dungeons" (which, as described, is D&D in all but name). The comic contains a number of amusing misconceptions about RPGs, including the notion that players can start to believe that they really are their characters or that the goal of RPGs is to make people learn how to cast "real spells." It has gained a cult following among roleplayers for its humor value.
- The Dark Dungeons Movie. The producers encourage everyone to link to it and share it with their friends.
- Boolean Union's official Dark Dungeons Page.
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 meets Dark Dungeons. A famous spoof that contains the original tract in full, and heckling.
- The Escapist. Game advocacy web site.
- Polymancer main site
- Polymancer corporate web site
- Polymancer on Twitter
- Polymancer on LiveJournal
- Polymancer on MySpace
- Polymancer on Facebook
- RSS feed for DiceCast
- Subscribe to DiceCast in iTunes